Happy New Year

Well I had a great Christmas and new Year. I am now on day shift and I love it. I stay very busy at work but that makes the day go by quickly. I got a Holga camera for Christmas that I want to try. I got my youngest daughter a Canon QL 17 lll and A canon 28 for Christmas, so she is on her way to collecting cameras too. I leave you with a shot of Macons Terminal train station taken with my Konica Auto S2.



,

5 comments: (+add yours?)

Sarah said...

This one is really beautiful! How many of your great photos actually end up framed?

Leesa said...

Did you use some effects on the photo? Interesting picture.

Paul G. said...

Are you doing your own darkroom work?
If so where are you getting chemisty, paper and film these days?

Paul G. said...

I write but you don't write back

Jody said...

Im sorry paul Missed this one I did this in Photoshop I scan the photo and then digitally work on it. Will learn darkroom stuff one day I hope when I have more room.