Favorite Childhood Christmas memory

My favorite childhood Christmas memory doesn't happen in a particular year but in all of them.
I cannot sleep the night before Christmas never could and when I was a child I would wake up around three in the morning. My mother always put out the toys before she went to bed so I knew they were in the living room. Of course I discovered this by sneaking in one morning to see if Santa had already come. After that particular Christmas I snuke in every Christmas since. I would look around and see everything that I had and try not to wake momma. Once I saw everything I would go back to bed and think of the fun I would have after momma wook up. Man I could not wake till she got up. Eventually I started awaken my brother to join me in what I must have thought was a crime. Silly isn't it, I don't remember one particular toy or Christmas as being special just sneaking around on Christmas.

0 comments: (+add yours?)